1. This photo was taken during the riots after the San Francisco Giants won the World Series.
That’s a $1 million San Francisco Municipal bus that this guy is taking a fence to. He’s not the only one who did some serious damage after the Giants’ win, but now SFPD is trying to track him down through the Internet.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.