1. This photo was taken during the riots after the San Francisco Giants won the World Series.
That’s a $1 million San Francisco Municipal bus that this guy is taking a fence to. He’s not the only one who did some serious damage after the Giants’ win, but now SFPD is trying to track him down through the Internet.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏