1. Recently, we had a little soccer game going on in Argentina.
2. Then a dog ran onto the pitch! Dogs are wont to run, but they are not wont to go on soccer fields, nor are they *wanted* on soccer fields, unless it was a soccer game played by dogs, which would be cool.
3. Then…oh shit. Dude, what are you doing with that dog. You shouldn’t carry dogs that way: they’re not watering cans. PUT THAT DOG DOWN.
4. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON’T TRY TO THROW THE DOG OVER A FENCE DON’T DO THAT AHHH
5. Yeah, he did it: he tried to throw the dog over the fence. It hit the side of the fence about eight feet up. Fortunately, the dog bounced off and went running away; also, everyone went berserk on the dog abuser, sprinting over to administer justice.
6. What resulted was a full scale tizzy, and the dog escaped stage left. Friends: do not throw dogs by their necks.
7. Video below if you want to see it, but obviously, it’s pretty messed-up.
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.