1. Ryan Lochte had a shot at the world record going into the last leg. Phelps, meanwhile, was trying to be the first male swimmer to win gold in one event three Olympics in a row.
2. Ryan Lochte = really happy.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️