1. Ryan Lochte had a shot at the world record going into the last leg. Phelps, meanwhile, was trying to be the first male swimmer to win gold in one event three Olympics in a row.
2. Ryan Lochte = really happy.
- Donald Trump will soon be the last Republican standing. Ohio Gov. John Kasich will reportedly end his presidential run 🇺🇸
- Prime Minister David Cameron has bowed to pressure for the UK to accept more unaccompanied child refugees.
- Spelman and Morehouse — elite, historically black U.S. colleges — have again been forced to address sexual violence after an alleged gang rape.