1. Ryan Lochte had a shot at the world record going into the last leg. Phelps, meanwhile, was trying to be the first male swimmer to win gold in one event three Olympics in a row.
2. Ryan Lochte = really happy.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭