1. Congratulations, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh!
2. Same to Shane Battier, Udonis Haslem, Mario Chalmers, Norris Cole, Juwan Howard, and especially Mike Miller, who went 7-8 on three-pointers in Game 5.
3. Here’s the Heat celebrating immediately after the buzzer sounds. Watch LeBron and Durant embrace.
4. Before that, LeBron and Wade shared a moment with each other.
5. And Wade shared a moment with himself.
6. Coach Erik Spoelstra got the mandated Gatorade shower.
7. And Durant took the long walk. His embrace of his mother is both touching and heartbreaking.
9. You guys’ll be back, don’t worry.
10. But in the end, tonight belonged to the Miami Heat and LeBron James.
11. The 2011-12…
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸