1. It hasn’t been any secret that LeBron could win this year, so Nike took a chance and made a commercial in advance.
Showing a ringmaker who waits LeBron’s entire career to make his ring, the commercial is pretty effective — it gets at the attention that’s been on him since high school, how close he’s come before, and the sense of relief that this championship gives him.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸