1. It hasn’t been any secret that LeBron could win this year, so Nike took a chance and made a commercial in advance.
Showing a ringmaker who waits LeBron’s entire career to make his ring, the commercial is pretty effective — it gets at the attention that’s been on him since high school, how close he’s come before, and the sense of relief that this championship gives him.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking activity related to the 2016 election. Intelligence officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president. Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway says he will do it in his "leisure time."
- More than 1,000 Russian athletes — including four gold medalists — have been involved in a doping conspiracy, a new report says.