1. It hasn’t been any secret that LeBron could win this year, so Nike took a chance and made a commercial in advance.
Showing a ringmaker who waits LeBron’s entire career to make his ring, the commercial is pretty effective — it gets at the attention that’s been on him since high school, how close he’s come before, and the sense of relief that this championship gives him.
- Two weeks until Nov 8, there is no shortage of election forecasts. BuzzFeed's data reporters break down what the numbers mean.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️