1. It hasn’t been any secret that LeBron could win this year, so Nike took a chance and made a commercial in advance.
Showing a ringmaker who waits LeBron’s entire career to make his ring, the commercial is pretty effective — it gets at the attention that’s been on him since high school, how close he’s come before, and the sense of relief that this championship gives him.
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, new court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 🏃💞