1. This is Brian Hartline. Hartline’s played wide receiver for four years in the NFL, and this offseason, he signed a five-year, $31 million contract with the Miami Dolphins. That’s a lot of money!
But Hartline, who grew up in Canton, Ohio and majored in communications at Ohio State, doesn’t act like a rich dude. In fact, he acts very differently than a rich dude. For example: since January, he’s owned and worked in a drive-thru convenience store in his home state, and he talked about it on Dan Le Batard’s radio show this week. It’s called Smart Stop, and the interviewers couldn’t believe it.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀