1. This is Brian Hartline. Hartline’s played wide receiver for four years in the NFL, and this offseason, he signed a five-year, $31 million contract with the Miami Dolphins. That’s a lot of money!
But Hartline, who grew up in Canton, Ohio and majored in communications at Ohio State, doesn’t act like a rich dude. In fact, he acts very differently than a rich dude. For example: since January, he’s owned and worked in a drive-thru convenience store in his home state, and he talked about it on Dan Le Batard’s radio show this week. It’s called Smart Stop, and the interviewers couldn’t believe it.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀