1. This is Brian Hartline. Hartline’s played wide receiver for four years in the NFL, and this offseason, he signed a five-year, $31 million contract with the Miami Dolphins. That’s a lot of money!
But Hartline, who grew up in Canton, Ohio and majored in communications at Ohio State, doesn’t act like a rich dude. In fact, he acts very differently than a rich dude. For example: since January, he’s owned and worked in a drive-thru convenience store in his home state, and he talked about it on Dan Le Batard’s radio show this week. It’s called Smart Stop, and the interviewers couldn’t believe it.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.