Larry Fitzgerald spoke to me first, but I stupidly put my finger over the microphone. Here are the important parts of what he said:
—Fitz thinks he’s the best-dressed guy in the league.
—He likes Salvatore Ferragamo and Ralph Lauren.
—The guys who come closest to him are Adrian Wilson and Eli Manning, if you like the conservative look.
—NBA players aren’t any better-dressed than NFL players; you just see them more.
—He won’t be wearing a backpack any time soon.
3. Here’s his interview, which you can hear if you listen really closely.
- Thursday's vote on the GOP health care bill in the House was postponed after it became clear too many Republicans opposed the Obamacare replacement.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to eliminate the judicial filibuster.
- The Republican chair of the House intel committee was forced to apologize after he made public statements about Trump surveillance without consulting anyone.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.