1. In Wednesday’s Clippers game against the Suns, Ryan Hollins and Goran Dragic got tangled up. Somehow, that conflagration didn’t just end up in the normal grabbed arms and angry players. No, it resulted in this.
2. That’s right — Hollins had Dragic in a straight-up headlock. Like, pro-wrestling style. No place on a basketball court for that. In fact, you know where that does belong?
3. Professional wrestling. Clearly, Hollins was just excited about this weekend’s Wrestlemania.
4. You can watch the whole incident unfold here. Hollins was ejected, as was Beasley when he came at Hollins afterward.
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠🇺🇸
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️