1. In Wednesday’s Clippers game against the Suns, Ryan Hollins and Goran Dragic got tangled up. Somehow, that conflagration didn’t just end up in the normal grabbed arms and angry players. No, it resulted in this.
2. That’s right — Hollins had Dragic in a straight-up headlock. Like, pro-wrestling style. No place on a basketball court for that. In fact, you know where that does belong?
3. Professional wrestling. Clearly, Hollins was just excited about this weekend’s Wrestlemania.
4. You can watch the whole incident unfold here. Hollins was ejected, as was Beasley when he came at Hollins afterward.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳 ⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲