1. In Wednesday’s Clippers game against the Suns, Ryan Hollins and Goran Dragic got tangled up. Somehow, that conflagration didn’t just end up in the normal grabbed arms and angry players. No, it resulted in this.
2. That’s right — Hollins had Dragic in a straight-up headlock. Like, pro-wrestling style. No place on a basketball court for that. In fact, you know where that does belong?
3. Professional wrestling. Clearly, Hollins was just excited about this weekend’s Wrestlemania.
4. You can watch the whole incident unfold here. Hollins was ejected, as was Beasley when he came at Hollins afterward.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏