1. Prior to last night’s Raptors loss, Paul Jones and Sherman Hamilton were doing their talking-heads thing when in comes Raptors reserve Mickael Pietrus to… dance.
2. Little Raptor shimmying right here.
3. This move you could call the Two Heads Are Better Than One.
4. Here, Pietrus draws inspiration from long-necked animals such as giraffes, and, well — just giraffes.
5. I don’t know.
6. GANGNAM STYLE TORONTO STYLE
7. Saturday Night Fever, except on Wednesday, before you lose to the Cavs.
8. Man, Andy Warhol would’ve dug Pietrus.
9. Here’s the whole dance in all its glory.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.