1. Prior to last night’s Raptors loss, Paul Jones and Sherman Hamilton were doing their talking-heads thing when in comes Raptors reserve Mickael Pietrus to… dance.
2. Little Raptor shimmying right here.
3. This move you could call the Two Heads Are Better Than One.
4. Here, Pietrus draws inspiration from long-necked animals such as giraffes, and, well — just giraffes.
5. I don’t know.
6. GANGNAM STYLE TORONTO STYLE
7. Saturday Night Fever, except on Wednesday, before you lose to the Cavs.
8. Man, Andy Warhol would’ve dug Pietrus.
9. Here’s the whole dance in all its glory.
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴