1. Prior to last night’s Raptors loss, Paul Jones and Sherman Hamilton were doing their talking-heads thing when in comes Raptors reserve Mickael Pietrus to… dance.
2. Little Raptor shimmying right here.
3. This move you could call the Two Heads Are Better Than One.
4. Here, Pietrus draws inspiration from long-necked animals such as giraffes, and, well — just giraffes.
5. I don’t know.
6. GANGNAM STYLE TORONTO STYLE
7. Saturday Night Fever, except on Wednesday, before you lose to the Cavs.
8. Man, Andy Warhol would’ve dug Pietrus.
9. Here’s the whole dance in all its glory.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈