1. Oklahoma City Thunder point guard / USA Baskeball gold-medalist Russell Westbrook is currently enjoying Fashion Week in New York.
He posted this picture of himself earlier today. Leopard-print short-sleeved button-down, tortoise-shell specs, green pants, white socks, and spiked Louboutins? BOSS.
2. But of course, people have to be jerks about it. Of the 50 comments currently displayed on Instagram, nine of them — almost 20% — call Westbrook gay.
3. Or in this case, “fagboy.”
4. Troubling here how the “respect” and “gay” parts are structured as contradicting, and gay is paired with “horrible.”
6. A… a zebra?
7. Just all sorts of things wrong with this one.
8. GOT EM.
9. Why do you take time out of your day to post the word “gay” on an NBA player’s Instagram photo?
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱