1. Oklahoma City Thunder point guard / USA Baskeball gold-medalist Russell Westbrook is currently enjoying Fashion Week in New York.
He posted this picture of himself earlier today. Leopard-print short-sleeved button-down, tortoise-shell specs, green pants, white socks, and spiked Louboutins? BOSS.
2. But of course, people have to be jerks about it. Of the 50 comments currently displayed on Instagram, nine of them — almost 20% — call Westbrook gay.
3. Or in this case, “fagboy.”
4. Troubling here how the “respect” and “gay” parts are structured as contradicting, and gay is paired with “horrible.”
6. A… a zebra?
7. Just all sorts of things wrong with this one.
8. GOT EM.
9. Why do you take time out of your day to post the word “gay” on an NBA player’s Instagram photo?
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.