1. Oklahoma City Thunder point guard / USA Baskeball gold-medalist Russell Westbrook is currently enjoying Fashion Week in New York.
He posted this picture of himself earlier today. Leopard-print short-sleeved button-down, tortoise-shell specs, green pants, white socks, and spiked Louboutins? BOSS.
2. But of course, people have to be jerks about it. Of the 50 comments currently displayed on Instagram, nine of them — almost 20% — call Westbrook gay.
3. Or in this case, “fagboy.”
4. Troubling here how the “respect” and “gay” parts are structured as contradicting, and gay is paired with “horrible.”
6. A… a zebra?
7. Just all sorts of things wrong with this one.
8. GOT EM.
9. Why do you take time out of your day to post the word “gay” on an NBA player’s Instagram photo?
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival has turned into a total shitshow. "I think the festival took on a life of its own," the event's co-founder said 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯