1. Oklahoma City Thunder point guard / USA Baskeball gold-medalist Russell Westbrook is currently enjoying Fashion Week in New York.
He posted this picture of himself earlier today. Leopard-print short-sleeved button-down, tortoise-shell specs, green pants, white socks, and spiked Louboutins? BOSS.
2. But of course, people have to be jerks about it. Of the 50 comments currently displayed on Instagram, nine of them — almost 20% — call Westbrook gay.
3. Or in this case, “fagboy.”
4. Troubling here how the “respect” and “gay” parts are structured as contradicting, and gay is paired with “horrible.”
6. A… a zebra?
7. Just all sorts of things wrong with this one.
8. GOT EM.
9. Why do you take time out of your day to post the word “gay” on an NBA player’s Instagram photo?
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀