1. Look, guys: NBA players are people, too. They heard a new #Pope just got elected. And they have some questions. In particular, Golden State Warriors forward Carl Landry has a very important question.
WoW!!!! Does the #Pope have more power than president Obama?— Carl Landry
WoW!!!! indeed, Carl. WoW!!!! indeed.
Actually, that’s kind of a hard question to answer. Is Carl Landry secretly a Socratic professor of political science, and we, his pupils??? (No.)
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸