1. Look, guys: NBA players are people, too. They heard a new #Pope just got elected. And they have some questions. In particular, Golden State Warriors forward Carl Landry has a very important question.
WoW!!!! Does the #Pope have more power than president Obama?— Carl Landry
WoW!!!! indeed, Carl. WoW!!!! indeed.
Actually, that’s kind of a hard question to answer. Is Carl Landry secretly a Socratic professor of political science, and we, his pupils??? (No.)
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲