The Milwaukee Bucks visited Washington, D.C. to play the Wizards last night, and new Buck J.J. Redick took some quality abuse: a classic “J.J. Redick sucks” chant, which he probably heard plenty at Duke. But whether it was because of the chant or not, Redick missed the free throw, which doesn’t happen often — Redick’s an 89% free-throw shooter, or sixth-best in the league.
4. Know who was proud of their good work? These dudes.
5. And, in particular, these dudes.
- Brexit fallout: Leaders of the remaining European Union states will call for the UK's withdrawal to happen in an "orderly fashion" and quickly.
- At least 41 people died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸