1. In addition to being the two main players in the European debt crisis — Germany as the debt-holder, and Greece as the debtor — both countries are also known for their histories in philosophy.
So the Monty Python troupe created a skit imagining a match between Germany and Greece’s preeminent philosophers. Confucius referees. Of course, it’s hilarious.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏