1. In addition to being the two main players in the European debt crisis — Germany as the debt-holder, and Greece as the debtor — both countries are also known for their histories in philosophy.
So the Monty Python troupe created a skit imagining a match between Germany and Greece’s preeminent philosophers. Confucius referees. Of course, it’s hilarious.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀