1. In addition to being the two main players in the European debt crisis — Germany as the debt-holder, and Greece as the debtor — both countries are also known for their histories in philosophy.
So the Monty Python troupe created a skit imagining a match between Germany and Greece’s preeminent philosophers. Confucius referees. Of course, it’s hilarious.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- Donald Trump said in an interview he thought being president would be easier than his life as a businessman.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱