1. In addition to being the two main players in the European debt crisis — Germany as the debt-holder, and Greece as the debtor — both countries are also known for their histories in philosophy.
So the Monty Python troupe created a skit imagining a match between Germany and Greece’s preeminent philosophers. Confucius referees. Of course, it’s hilarious.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Turkish's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- A Jimmy John's employee was robbed at gunpoint and video footage shows how chill he was through the whole thing 😂😳