1. Earlier today, Mike Tyson managed to take that time he bit Evander Holyfield’s ear off in the ring and turn it into a product endorsement. For Holyfield’s BBQ sauce.
2. One would think that Holyfield might be a bit sore (lololol) about this. But it turns out:
3. Then Holyfield started retweeting.
4. He definitely ate just one.
5. No better sportsmanship than one boxer biting another boxer’s ear off.
6. That’s great, Evander. We’re really happy for you. Weren’t you a four-time heavyweight champion?
7. Be careful. If this gets too popular, people are actually going to want to see Tyson bit off your other ear.
8. Glad to see his daughter getting in on the fun.
9. I guess this is kind of sweet?
10. OK, nevermind.
11. PERIOD. Everybody have a nice weekend.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.