1. This is possibly the greatest thing I’ve ever seen.
Highlights from Metta’s forecast (though, to be quite honest, it’s pretty much all a highlight):
— “It’s raining everywhere! It’s amazing!”
— “Victoria! She sounds like she’s hot! But she’s actually cold, 14 degrees.”
— “Tofino! Tofu. I like tofu.”
— “There’s snow up there! But I don’t know those names, so not going to worry about those places.”
— *puts hand on empty place on map* “Watch out for there, stay away from there.”
— “To get from this island to this island, take a boat.”
— “This is beautiful! CTV, baby!”
3. WEATHERMAN METTA SAYS:
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.