1. This is possibly the greatest thing I’ve ever seen.
Highlights from Metta’s forecast (though, to be quite honest, it’s pretty much all a highlight):
— “It’s raining everywhere! It’s amazing!”
— “Victoria! She sounds like she’s hot! But she’s actually cold, 14 degrees.”
— “Tofino! Tofu. I like tofu.”
— “There’s snow up there! But I don’t know those names, so not going to worry about those places.”
— *puts hand on empty place on map* “Watch out for there, stay away from there.”
— “To get from this island to this island, take a boat.”
— “This is beautiful! CTV, baby!”
3. WEATHERMAN METTA SAYS:
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀