11. Additional notes: he is wearing a monkey-sized version of the jersey of Andrew Luck, the Colts’ star rookie quarterback, and this happened at halftime of today’s Colts win over the Texans, in Indianapolis. Nothing makes sense, everything is good.
12. (Video’s here. Red Zone announcer Andrew Siciliano’s narration is superb.)
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱