1. This is beyond parody. It is a satirical British ditty made flesh. He seriously says, “Can you get me a rope?”
I think Romney should choose Johnson as his VP.
2. Here’s the video with a more appropriate soundtrack.
3. Johnson’s journey was fraught even before he stopped. He came down the line backwards.
4. He waved his flags enthusiastically, but to no avail.
5. And by the time he finally got himself turned around
7. he came to a crushing halt.
8. Hi Boris!
9. The mayor of London, everybody.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tension with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."