1. This is beyond parody. It is a satirical British ditty made flesh. He seriously says, “Can you get me a rope?”
I think Romney should choose Johnson as his VP.
2. Here’s the video with a more appropriate soundtrack.
3. Johnson’s journey was fraught even before he stopped. He came down the line backwards.
4. He waved his flags enthusiastically, but to no avail.
5. And by the time he finally got himself turned around
7. he came to a crushing halt.
8. Hi Boris!
9. The mayor of London, everybody.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭