1. This is beyond parody. It is a satirical British ditty made flesh. He seriously says, “Can you get me a rope?”
I think Romney should choose Johnson as his VP.
2. Here’s the video with a more appropriate soundtrack.
3. Johnson’s journey was fraught even before he stopped. He came down the line backwards.
4. He waved his flags enthusiastically, but to no avail.
5. And by the time he finally got himself turned around
7. he came to a crushing halt.
8. Hi Boris!
9. The mayor of London, everybody.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.