1. This is beyond parody. It is a satirical British ditty made flesh. He seriously says, “Can you get me a rope?”
I think Romney should choose Johnson as his VP.
2. Here’s the video with a more appropriate soundtrack.
3. Johnson’s journey was fraught even before he stopped. He came down the line backwards.
4. He waved his flags enthusiastically, but to no avail.
5. And by the time he finally got himself turned around
7. he came to a crushing halt.
8. Hi Boris!
9. The mayor of London, everybody.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- "Legit adults" pay their own bills, hold steady jobs, and don't live with their parents, according to a new poll provided to BuzzFeed News.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.