1. Ray Lewis’ Baltimore Ravens won a dramatic Super Bowl today against the San Francisco 49ers. Afterward, Lewis, who says he will retire following this season, gave the final postgame speech of his career.
2. Lewis got to give the speech in the best possible circumstances — and he was his typical, enthusiastic self.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌