1. On Sunday, Lil Wayne went to the Lakers-Heat game. He got kicked out because he was cheering for the Lakers, he says. Then he tweeted about it.
So I’m @ da Heat game right, rootin 4 da Lakers kuz dats my team & would u believe they got police 2 make me leave?! Wow! F#â‚¬k da Heat— Lil Wayne WEEZY F
3. HOWEVER, someone sitting near Wayne at the game had a different version of events, in which the rapper suggested he had a gun? Or that he’d shoot another fan? Or have him shot?
LOL @LilTunechi saying he got kicked out #MiamiHEAT game for being a #lakers fan. Its cuz he made a gun gesture at someone. Around white ppl— SeÃ±or Danny Vega
@EthanJSkolnick he made a gun gesture towards a fan in the crowd. That’s why they made him leave— SeÃ±or Danny Vega
Which runs in stark contrast to recent comments Wayne made, in which he called a gun arrest in 2010 one of the biggest regrets of his life, a realization he came to because of the Sandy Hook shooting.
But then the plot thickens AGAIN. (The plot is now thicker than cough syrup.)
7. Lil Wayne: the most confusing public figure we have left.
- #Brexit fallout: Markets around the world fell again Monday, and analysts expect the U.K. to enter a "mild recession" by early 2017.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that abortion provider restrictions in Texas are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸