1. Today, Kevin Ware gave his first press conference since sustaining one of the gruesomest sports injuries in television history. He was poised, funny, and very likable. Here are highlights from the presser.
2. A few choice quotes: from Rick Pitino, on where Ware sent him to get chicken at 10:30 a.m:
3. On himself:
4. On the experience of the injury:
5. On his new dog, Scar:
6. And his message to Louisville fans:
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing Saturday that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan.