1. Today, Kevin Ware gave his first press conference since sustaining one of the gruesomest sports injuries in television history. He was poised, funny, and very likable. Here are highlights from the presser.
2. A few choice quotes: from Rick Pitino, on where Ware sent him to get chicken at 10:30 a.m:
3. On himself:
4. On the experience of the injury:
5. On his new dog, Scar:
6. And his message to Louisville fans:
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎