1. Here’s Durant’s casual, pitch-perfect three-pointer to give the Thunder the win.
A shot like this is beautiful. We deify pro athletes and are paralyzed by the thoughts of what it’s like to play in front of so many people, how much pressure that must mean. But in the end, the best athletes are the ones who operate like seasoned professionals, who look as though heroism is as natural to them as breathing.
Kevin Durant’s one of those.
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."