But oh how times have changed. Leila revealed earlier that she’s no longer with Jose, and she’s been on a roll the last few days. Let’s try and understand this twisted saga as it happened.
6. Two hours later, she doesn’t deny that she’s dating Jose, but she also comes down on him pretty hard.
7. That’s a passive-aggressive retweet!
9. So, guess today’s going to be realllll chillllllll brooooo in the world of @ModelLeila, right? HA NO.
10. Lock and load, boys and girls — shots are getting fired.
11. A month ago is, in fact, around when she made her last positive tweets about Jose.
12. SILLY WABBIT
13. Oh, word?
14. Let’s parse this one a bit. 1. Leila says Jose’s broke. 2. She says he needs therapy. 3. She says he’s stalking her. Well!
16. Nothing like calling another human being “dead weight.”
18. Glad we went there. You don know you don’t have to retweet these people, right?
19. “Jose’s crippled from years of ravaging his mind and body with drugs. lol.”
20. Retweets on retweets on retweets.
21. Is she accusing him of still using steroids? She would know, right?
23. “The negative millions” is not very many dollars.
24. DO YOUR RESEARCH. There must be an accredited university in your state that offers “Jose Canseco Studies” in this day and age.
25. GO READ A BOOK. Burn.
All right, let’s go over what the accusations made on Twitter today by Leila Shennib:
1. Jose Canseco is millions of dollars in debt.
2. He’s mentally under duress and a danger to himself and others.
3. He’s stalking his ex-girlfriend.
4. He’s possibly still using steroids.
It’s a contemporary American love story.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Infowars founder Alex Jones was dealt a legal blow after a judge ruled in favor of his ex-wife in the custody battle of their three children.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, says the government 💊🇨🇦
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴