1. Remember those Will Ferrell Old Milwaukee ads? Yeah, now they’ve got Jose Canseco. Not nearly as funny, but still kind of funny.
Of course Jose can’t get the beer open. Canseco’s spot hearkens back to the Kansas City Royals’ only World Series championship, in 1985. It also references steroids, of which Canseco took a bunch. And apparently, this ad only aired in Kansas City. Old Milwaukee, keep doing what you’re doing.
2. This one seems to be played pretty straight, though.
“Baseball was bigger than a few rotten apples. It’s back. Just like this little beer here, Old Milwaukee. It’s back. Baseball’s back. I’m back. Why not.”
3. Just because it’s funny: one of the Will Ferrell ads.
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦