1. Remember those Will Ferrell Old Milwaukee ads? Yeah, now they’ve got Jose Canseco. Not nearly as funny, but still kind of funny.
Of course Jose can’t get the beer open. Canseco’s spot hearkens back to the Kansas City Royals’ only World Series championship, in 1985. It also references steroids, of which Canseco took a bunch. And apparently, this ad only aired in Kansas City. Old Milwaukee, keep doing what you’re doing.
2. This one seems to be played pretty straight, though.
“Baseball was bigger than a few rotten apples. It’s back. Just like this little beer here, Old Milwaukee. It’s back. Baseball’s back. I’m back. Why not.”
3. Just because it’s funny: one of the Will Ferrell ads.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸