1. Tuesday night, the Nets hosted the Bucks in Brooklyn. Despite leading by 10 at halftime, the Bucks rallied, and Brooklyn trailed by three with seconds left. So Joe Johnson was like, “Yo.”
2. Nothing like having to hit a three-pointer falling backwards, with Luc Mbah a Moute hurtling at you.
3. Johnson was pleased.
4. Overtime turned out to be a hard-fought, low-scoring affair — 12 points total in five minutes — and Johnson had the ball with seconds left again. He capitalized.
5. He shakes Mbah a Moute again, this time with a nasty crossover. Not a bad night.
6. Here’s video of both shots.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.