1. Tuesday night, the Nets hosted the Bucks in Brooklyn. Despite leading by 10 at halftime, the Bucks rallied, and Brooklyn trailed by three with seconds left. So Joe Johnson was like, “Yo.”
2. Nothing like having to hit a three-pointer falling backwards, with Luc Mbah a Moute hurtling at you.
3. Johnson was pleased.
4. Overtime turned out to be a hard-fought, low-scoring affair — 12 points total in five minutes — and Johnson had the ball with seconds left again. He capitalized.
5. He shakes Mbah a Moute again, this time with a nasty crossover. Not a bad night.
6. Here’s video of both shots.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈