1. JaVale McGee and his Denver Nuggets — yes, his Denver Nuggets — played the Houston Rockets last night. JaVale did something in that game, something that makes up for all the bad things he’s done on court previously.
He self-alley-ooped in traffic on one of the league’s most athletic and best defensive centers, Omer Asik.
2. Watch it again. Everything about it is perfect. It’s like a dunk-Rothko.
3. JaVale knew. JaVale knows his greatness. And so JaVale ran down the court with an insane look on his face and rocked a little finger-‘stache, like a boss.
4. Shhhhhhh. Just sit and think about what JaVale McGee means to you.
5. We need to all reflect on JaVale McGee at least once a day.
- U.S. foreign policy figures are raising concerns about a close Trump aide's ties to allies of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- UK elections: The Labour Party has dropped to third place in Scotland, but is doing better than expected at holding onto control of English councils 🇬🇧
- Three people were shot outside a mall in Bethesda, Maryland, according to Montgomery County police.