1. JaVale McGee and his Denver Nuggets — yes, his Denver Nuggets — played the Houston Rockets last night. JaVale did something in that game, something that makes up for all the bad things he’s done on court previously.
He self-alley-ooped in traffic on one of the league’s most athletic and best defensive centers, Omer Asik.
2. Watch it again. Everything about it is perfect. It’s like a dunk-Rothko.
3. JaVale knew. JaVale knows his greatness. And so JaVale ran down the court with an insane look on his face and rocked a little finger-‘stache, like a boss.
4. Shhhhhhh. Just sit and think about what JaVale McGee means to you.
5. We need to all reflect on JaVale McGee at least once a day.
- It's inauguration day: Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States around 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌