1. This is DeShawn Stevenson. I’m not sure why he has a Band-Aid on his neck, below the customary neck tattoo of Abraham Lincoln’s face. (Do you guys NOT have one of those?)
2. DeShawn Stevenson is a pretty good three-point shooter on his career. And every time he hits a three, he does… this.
Stevenson does that because it’s supposed to represent him not being able to feel his face. He has literally been doing this for at least five years, as this Dan Steinberg exegesis from 2007 clearly indicates. The move remains just so completely weird. Stevenson’s a weird guy, after all — for at least part of last year, he had an ATM machine in his kitchen — so it’s not exactly a surprise, but the fact that he’s kept this whole thing going through four different teams — the Wizards, the Mavericks, the Nets, and the Hawks — is actually kind of impressive.
4. Check out the shot, the celebration, and the announcers’ bemused discussion here.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸