In defense of Dwyane Wade’s pink pants:
1. The tapered legs are good.
2. They’re kind of weirdly tight/high-riding in the midsection area? But at least they show that the dude’s in shape, in case you were wondering.
3. The color matches the color of his sneaker-soles, which just overflows with swag.
4. Solid, understated belt choice.
5. Colored khakis are generally a good bet, especially compared to the voluminous slacks that some guys would opt for when trying to dress up.
6. Doubles as a possible costume for cameo-ing in Dirty Dancing.
7. He also has a sweet bag, yo.
8. They go great with big-ass sneakers that appear to have a strap on them.
9. Same with his big-ass watch. ACCESSORIES, BRO.
10. At least they’re not Nantucket Red.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬