In defense of Dwyane Wade’s pink pants:
1. The tapered legs are good.
2. They’re kind of weirdly tight/high-riding in the midsection area? But at least they show that the dude’s in shape, in case you were wondering.
3. The color matches the color of his sneaker-soles, which just overflows with swag.
4. Solid, understated belt choice.
5. Colored khakis are generally a good bet, especially compared to the voluminous slacks that some guys would opt for when trying to dress up.
6. Doubles as a possible costume for cameo-ing in Dirty Dancing.
7. He also has a sweet bag, yo.
8. They go great with big-ass sneakers that appear to have a strap on them.
9. Same with his big-ass watch. ACCESSORIES, BRO.
10. At least they’re not Nantucket Red.
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- The New York Giants have released kicker Josh Brown after he admitted to abusing his wife in his journal.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️