During today’s Wimbledon final, Twitter discovered Sears in a big way. Mixed among the usual lewd considerations of beautiful women that Twitter tends to produce, there was another common theme: with a girlfriend like this, Andy Murray doesn’t have the right to be sad, even though he just lost his fourth major final and missed his chance to become the first British Wimbledon champion since 1936.
23. Unfortunately, some people also used it as a chance to take a dig at Roger Federer’s wife, Miroslava Federer.
25. At least one fellow pro athlete weighed in, though: Phoenix Suns draft pick and former UNC standout Kendall Marshall.
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.