During today’s Wimbledon final, Twitter discovered Sears in a big way. Mixed among the usual lewd considerations of beautiful women that Twitter tends to produce, there was another common theme: with a girlfriend like this, Andy Murray doesn’t have the right to be sad, even though he just lost his fourth major final and missed his chance to become the first British Wimbledon champion since 1936.
23. Unfortunately, some people also used it as a chance to take a dig at Roger Federer’s wife, Miroslava Federer.
25. At least one fellow pro athlete weighed in, though: Phoenix Suns draft pick and former UNC standout Kendall Marshall.
- Refugee families are being torn apart by British bureaucracy. Processing delays and bureaucratic barriers are separating families by thousands of miles.
- Seventeen people died in a fire at a makeshift nursing home near Ukraine's capital Kiev on Sunday.
- At least four people died and 49 others were injured in shootings during a violent Memorial Day weekend in Chicago.