1. In tonight’s Green Bay Packers playoff win over the Minnesota Vikings, one of the Packers’ many sacks of Joe Webb came on this bizarre effort by Clay Matthews.
Hmm… what Clay Matthews does here REMINDS me of something? But what is it?
2. He did something I haven’t seen since I was a kid.
3. It definitely happened at school.
4. It was… a type of prank.
5. You usually needed a wingman to pull it off.
6. It was best if it happened on grass, so the other person wouldn’t get hurt.
7. Sometimes, it got EXTREME.
8. And you always ended up head over heels. Or heels over head.
9. That’s right — JOE WEBB GOT TABLE TOPPED.
10. Good job, Clay Matthews — you’re a true ’90s kid.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰