1. In any line of work — basketball, for instance — there are some things you just cannot do. Because if you do these things, your boss will filet you with a samurai sword, aka his or her eyes.
3. Beasley’s boss is coach Lindsey Hunter. And Coach Hunter was not happy with Beasley’s shot-selection.
4. In fact, he shot Beasley the sort of skin-withering death-glare that anyone who has ever had a job knows to fear and avoid.
Check the end, where Hunter clearly looks to someone else on the Suns’ bench as though he needs reassurance that what he just witnessed actually happened, particularly considering how closely it resembled the nightmare he had the night before that woke him in an icy sweat.
5. Here’s video of the whole thing —
6. — and, for comparison’s sake, here’s Zach Randolph pulling similar boneheadedness back when he was with the Knicks, topped off by a ghastly Isiah Thomas reaction.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.