2. Statistics suggest that one player in this lineup is gay.
3. Statistics suggest that one participant in this hockey fight is gay.
4. Statistics suggest that one of these celebrating soccer players is gay.
5. Statistics suggest that one of these lacrosse players is gay.
6. Statistics suggest that two of these drivers are gay.
7. Statistics suggest that two players celebrating this home run are gay.
Inspired by this graphic in Philadelphia Magazine.
We used the Kinsey Institute’s numbers for the 1-in-10 prevalence of homosexuality in the adult male population.
Keep in mind: there isn’t a single openly gay player in the NBA, NHL, NFL, or MLB, though some have come out after their playing career.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏