2. Statistics suggest that one player in this lineup is gay.
3. Statistics suggest that one participant in this hockey fight is gay.
4. Statistics suggest that one of these celebrating soccer players is gay.
5. Statistics suggest that one of these lacrosse players is gay.
6. Statistics suggest that two of these drivers are gay.
7. Statistics suggest that two players celebrating this home run are gay.
Inspired by this graphic in Philadelphia Magazine.
We used the Kinsey Institute’s numbers for the 1-in-10 prevalence of homosexuality in the adult male population.
Keep in mind: there isn’t a single openly gay player in the NBA, NHL, NFL, or MLB, though some have come out after their playing career.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Apple has delayed shipping its new wireless Airpods headphones that were supposed to go out to iPhone 7 users this month. 🎧
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.