2. Statistics suggest that one player in this lineup is gay.
3. Statistics suggest that one participant in this hockey fight is gay.
4. Statistics suggest that one of these celebrating soccer players is gay.
5. Statistics suggest that one of these lacrosse players is gay.
6. Statistics suggest that two of these drivers are gay.
7. Statistics suggest that two players celebrating this home run are gay.
Inspired by this graphic in Philadelphia Magazine.
We used the Kinsey Institute’s numbers for the 1-in-10 prevalence of homosexuality in the adult male population.
Keep in mind: there isn’t a single openly gay player in the NBA, NHL, NFL, or MLB, though some have come out after their playing career.
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- "Welcome to the movement": Organizers of the Women's March on Washington are now working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."