2. Statistics suggest that one player in this lineup is gay.
3. Statistics suggest that one participant in this hockey fight is gay.
4. Statistics suggest that one of these celebrating soccer players is gay.
5. Statistics suggest that one of these lacrosse players is gay.
6. Statistics suggest that two of these drivers are gay.
7. Statistics suggest that two players celebrating this home run are gay.
Inspired by this graphic in Philadelphia Magazine.
We used the Kinsey Institute’s numbers for the 1-in-10 prevalence of homosexuality in the adult male population.
Keep in mind: there isn’t a single openly gay player in the NBA, NHL, NFL, or MLB, though some have come out after their playing career.
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will visit Pearl Harbor in Hawaii later this month — the first Japanese leader to do so.
- Donald Trump has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏