1. Uhhh… hey, Harrison. Umm… what’s, uh, what’s on your face? Yeah, ok. Can you go wash that off before we talk? Please?
Barnes captioned the photo with, “Had to get in character for this reading…all comments are gladly welcome lol.” Here are some comments:
1. You look like you tried to draw on a Guy Fawkes mask.
2. Is that a clip-on bowtie??? COME ON, MAN.
3. Way to frame it with your beard.
4. Glad you learned something at UNC.
5. Do you see the Cat in the Hat wearing a picture of himself on his hat? That’s what I thought.
6. I don’t even really get how you drew across your lips.
All joking aside, kudos to Harrison Barnes for reading to kids. That’s a good look.
All joking no longer aside, here are some other NBA players and the Seuss characters they should dress up as:
3. The Lorax — Chris Kaman
4. Sam I Am — Raymond Felton
5. The Grinch — Kobe Bryant
6. Horton — Joakim Noah
7. Hop On Pop — Gregg Popovich
8. One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish — The Oklahoma City Thunder
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.