The Titans’ offense has been a disaster this season. Against the Jaguars, though, they found a solution to this problem: don’t play offense.
2. With 2:00 left in the first half, trailing by 7, Zach Brown picked off a Chad Henne pass and took it 79 yards for a touchdown.
3. Only a minute and 12 seconds later, the Titans forced the Jaguars to go three-and-out. Darius Reynaud returned the punt 69 yards for another score.
4. Halftime was of no help to Jacksonville. After receiving the opening kickoff, the Jags again went three-and-out, and again Reynaud took the punt all the way, this time traveling 81 yards.
5. Reynaud’s one of the best players on the feckless Titans; plays like this are a pretty good example of why.
6. Finally, two plays later, Chad Henne was intercepted by Zach Brown AGAIN. Brown only had to go 30 yards for the points this time.
7. Here’s video of the four touchdowns.
8. In sum: 28 unanswered points in about five minutes of game time by two players on zero offensive plays. Not a bad way to end the season, Tennessee.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭