At 2:22 a.m. this morning, Kobe Bryant posted a five-second video to Facebook of him playing Beethoven’s “Moonlight Sonata” on a piano. It is weird in the way that only a legendary basketball player posting a five-second video of himself playing Beethoven’s “Moonlight Sonata” to Facebook at 2:22 a.m. can be weird.
3. While this would’ve been weird and notable on its own, what makes it even better is that it’s part of a social media trend for Kobe.
Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata calms me down when I reach my breaking point #relaxandfocus http://t.co/i2imK51p— Kobe Bryant
4. This is your regular reminder that Kobe Bryant is the Weirdest Human.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.