1. The NCAA Final Four isn’t the first place you expect to see a young-adult wizard, but apparently Harry Potter decided that the University of Michigan band would be a little more relaxing than fighting Voldemort.
2. Seriously: this dude is Harry Potter. At least now we know what school he went to post-Hogwarts.
3. Ah, the life of a magic college kid.
- UK elections: The Labour Party has dropped to third place in Scotland, but is doing better than expected at holding on to control of English councils 🇬🇧
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said he was not ready to endorse Donald Trump for president 🇺🇸
- A jury has found Lonnie Franklin Jr. guilty in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings of 10 black women in Los Angeles.