1. The NCAA Final Four isn’t the first place you expect to see a young-adult wizard, but apparently Harry Potter decided that the University of Michigan band would be a little more relaxing than fighting Voldemort.
2. Seriously: this dude is Harry Potter. At least now we know what school he went to post-Hogwarts.
3. Ah, the life of a magic college kid.
- BuzzFeed News has identified the 4th member of an ISIS cell that beheaded 27 hostages. His mother tells the family's story.
- Greek police have begun clearing Europe's largest informal refugee camp on its border with Macedonia.
- Donald Trump has repeatedly panned the 2011 U.S. action in Libya. But that year, he blasted Obama for not targeting Qaddafi sooner.