1. The NCAA Final Four isn’t the first place you expect to see a young-adult wizard, but apparently Harry Potter decided that the University of Michigan band would be a little more relaxing than fighting Voldemort.
2. Seriously: this dude is Harry Potter. At least now we know what school he went to post-Hogwarts.
3. Ah, the life of a magic college kid.
- The Democratic National Convention starts Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴