It appears that the charity that brings famous people together for soccer games like this doesn’t extend on to the pitch.
In the biennial Soccer Aid match, which benefits UNICEF and took play Sunday, celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay got absolutely clobbered from behind by former Manchester United striker Teddy Sheringham.
2. Ramsay actually had to be taken off on a stretcher. Check out the face rub that Sheringham gives him after the hit.
3. There were a lot of other famous people there too.
Mike Myers! (What does he even do with his time anymore?)
Gerard Butler and Robbie Williams!
Michael Sheen and Mike Myers!
Pre-injury Gordon Ramsay and Will Ferrell!
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬