It appears that the charity that brings famous people together for soccer games like this doesn’t extend on to the pitch.
In the biennial Soccer Aid match, which benefits UNICEF and took play Sunday, celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay got absolutely clobbered from behind by former Manchester United striker Teddy Sheringham.
2. Ramsay actually had to be taken off on a stretcher. Check out the face rub that Sheringham gives him after the hit.
3. There were a lot of other famous people there too.
Mike Myers! (What does he even do with his time anymore?)
Gerard Butler and Robbie Williams!
Michael Sheen and Mike Myers!
Pre-injury Gordon Ramsay and Will Ferrell!
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋