1. This goofy mistake came only four minutes in to the Heat-Celtics game last night.
LeBron probably figured he had a long night ahead of him afterwards, but maybe not quite how long: the game went into overtime. Fortunately for James, it had a happy ending: the Heat won, going up 2-0 in the series, and he went for 34 points, 10 rebounds, and 7 assists.
2. Here’s the video:
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it has been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲