1. This goofy mistake came only four minutes in to the Heat-Celtics game last night.
LeBron probably figured he had a long night ahead of him afterwards, but maybe not quite how long: the game went into overtime. Fortunately for James, it had a happy ending: the Heat won, going up 2-0 in the series, and he went for 34 points, 10 rebounds, and 7 assists.
2. Here’s the video:
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰