1. This goofy mistake came only four minutes in to the Heat-Celtics game last night.
LeBron probably figured he had a long night ahead of him afterwards, but maybe not quite how long: the game went into overtime. Fortunately for James, it had a happy ending: the Heat won, going up 2-0 in the series, and he went for 34 points, 10 rebounds, and 7 assists.
2. Here’s the video:
- At least 38 people are dead and more than 160 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.