1. This goofy mistake came only four minutes in to the Heat-Celtics game last night.
LeBron probably figured he had a long night ahead of him afterwards, but maybe not quite how long: the game went into overtime. Fortunately for James, it had a happy ending: the Heat won, going up 2-0 in the series, and he went for 34 points, 10 rebounds, and 7 assists.
2. Here’s the video:
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀