1. In the fourth quarter of the Redskins’ loss to the Steelers, DeAngelo Hall had some choice words — and gestures — for a referee.
What puts this little fit over the top is the pointing. You do not put a finger in the face of a referee. You might as well slap him in the face, or headbutt him in the chest. (Maybe not quite headbutting him in the chest.) I mean, Hall should know that pointing is rude no matter what. It’s hard to tell exactly what he’s saying here, but I would hazard a guess that it involves the a word that begins with the letter f and ends with the letter k and also contains the letters u and c and sounds really good when you say it loudly in the face of a referee.
3. Here’s a longer version of the temper tantrum.
- The FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton's private email server after it found new Clinton-related emails while looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️