1. In the fourth quarter of the Redskins’ loss to the Steelers, DeAngelo Hall had some choice words — and gestures — for a referee.
What puts this little fit over the top is the pointing. You do not put a finger in the face of a referee. You might as well slap him in the face, or headbutt him in the chest. (Maybe not quite headbutting him in the chest.) I mean, Hall should know that pointing is rude no matter what. It’s hard to tell exactly what he’s saying here, but I would hazard a guess that it involves the a word that begins with the letter f and ends with the letter k and also contains the letters u and c and sounds really good when you say it loudly in the face of a referee.
3. Here’s a longer version of the temper tantrum.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- We found about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.