1. This is Joe Webb. After not throwing a single pass during the season, Webb is starting for the Vikings in their playoff game against the Packers after Christian Ponder was ruled out.
Webb’s widely regarded as a great running QB, but it remained to be seen how he would handle throwing the ball.
2. One thing Webb has had trouble with is, uh, doing things like this.
One rule of quarterbacking: if you get locked up in the backfield, take a sack. Don’t try and force a throw that could end up an easy interception or a fumble. Webb completely disregards this, throwing a weird pop-fly that could’ve easily been picked off.
3. And then… he did it again. This time, he got called for intentional grounding.
4. Joe Webb was sacked twice in the first half. He completed three passes. That’s not good.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻