1. This is Joe Webb. After not throwing a single pass during the season, Webb is starting for the Vikings in their playoff game against the Packers after Christian Ponder was ruled out.
Webb’s widely regarded as a great running QB, but it remained to be seen how he would handle throwing the ball.
2. One thing Webb has had trouble with is, uh, doing things like this.
One rule of quarterbacking: if you get locked up in the backfield, take a sack. Don’t try and force a throw that could end up an easy interception or a fumble. Webb completely disregards this, throwing a weird pop-fly that could’ve easily been picked off.
3. And then… he did it again. This time, he got called for intentional grounding.
4. Joe Webb was sacked twice in the first half. He completed three passes. That’s not good.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰