1. Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Cribbs just Instagram’d this picture of him with Browns CB Joe Haden and Cavs owner Dan Gilbert’s son Nick.
You might remember Nick from last year, when he presided over the Cavs’ getting the #1 pick in the lottery, which they used to draft Kyrie Irving. We all know how that turned out: Kyrie won Rookie of the Year, and now the Cavs are hoping to luck into the top pick again and use it on Kentucky champion Anthony Davis.
Of course, for that to happen, Nick Gilbert had to make his return. Again, he wore an awesome bow tie. We’ll see if the night turns out as well this time around.
2. Here’s Nick at last year’s lottery
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.