1. Here’s a quick look at the beautiful cross from Joao Moutinho, who, after touching the ball away from a Czech defender, sent it looping into the box.
2. And here’s the goal. Ronaldo headed in a perfect cross from Joao Moutinho 79 minutes into the game to put Portugal up 1-0.
3. Ronaldo then made a savvy run toward the ball and connected in a way that made it near-impossible for Cech to make the save.
4. Immediately afterward, our courageous goalscorer did something weird with his hands? I don’t know.
5. This woman was really happy, and she danced with a Portuguese flag.
6. You might hate Ronaldo, but he doesn’t care.
Portugal will meet the winner of Spain vs. France in the Euro 2012 semifinals.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case of two teens found dead in the woods: a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."