1. Here’s a quick look at the beautiful cross from Joao Moutinho, who, after touching the ball away from a Czech defender, sent it looping into the box.
2. And here’s the goal. Ronaldo headed in a perfect cross from Joao Moutinho 79 minutes into the game to put Portugal up 1-0.
3. Ronaldo then made a savvy run toward the ball and connected in a way that made it near-impossible for Cech to make the save.
4. Immediately afterward, our courageous goalscorer did something weird with his hands? I don’t know.
5. This woman was really happy, and she danced with a Portuguese flag.
6. You might hate Ronaldo, but he doesn’t care.
Portugal will meet the winner of Spain vs. France in the Euro 2012 semifinals.
- Turkey has become a magnet for violence. The country has suffered 434 terror attacks in the last year.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸