1. Earlier today, Andres Iniesta won the UEFA Player of the Season award over Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, who both tied for second.
As you can see from this screencap — provided by SoccerByIves’s Ives Galarcep — Cristiano Ronaldo was not happy. Dare we say — he was not impressed?
3. MCKAYLA HOW’D YOU GET THERE.
4. As you can see, this isn’t the first time Cristiano Ronaldo has been unimpressed. Here he is, thinking that there are a full five guys on that team Diego Maradona isn’t running past right here.
5. Muhammad Ali? More BOOHAMMAD ALI.
(Sports Illustrated / Neil Leifer)
6. Where’s the yellow-card? What a crummy dive.
8. LOL, Scott Norwood. Or however you say LOL in Portuguese.
9. The flu? Cristiano once played a game legally dead. Top that, Mike.
10. The Soviets were on their way out at this point, anyway.
(Sports Illustrated / Heinz Kluetmeier)
11. Way to go, Tennessee. That was your ONE CHANCE. You think Jake Locker’s getting you to a Super Bowl?
12. GOD, IT’S JUST A MELTED CHERRY OTTER POP, I DON’T SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS.
13. Oh… oh dude. No.
All images from “The 30 Most Iconic Sports Photographs Of All Time“
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸