1. The website code.org just released a video promoting the idea of teaching coding in school. It’s a nice cause, and it also features an all-star cast of characters, including Bill Gates
2. Jack Dorsey
3. and Mark Zuckerberg. Makes sense! Zuckerberg and Gates are two of the richest and best-known tech guys in the world, and Dorsey created Twitter.
4. But then, uh, the cast of characters gets a little more varied. Like will.i.am. You know, the guy in the Black Eyed Peas. He compares rock stars to coders. Or coders to rock stars. I don’t know.
5. And, best of all: hey Chris!
8. This is the face Chris Bosh will make at you if you laugh at him.
9. Man — Chris Bosh is the best. Here’s the full video, if you want to hear what the actual tech people say.
H/T to Leslie Horn at Gizmodo
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 30. "We're still not done," a police official said Friday afternoon.
- Obama's student loan forgiveness efforts will likely cost taxpayers tens of billions of dollars more than expected 👀💵
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- Instead of ornaments, a women decorated her Christmas tree with paper angels honoring the biggest stars who died in 2016 🎄