1. The website code.org just released a video promoting the idea of teaching coding in school. It’s a nice cause, and it also features an all-star cast of characters, including Bill Gates
2. Jack Dorsey
3. and Mark Zuckerberg. Makes sense! Zuckerberg and Gates are two of the richest and best-known tech guys in the world, and Dorsey created Twitter.
4. But then, uh, the cast of characters gets a little more varied. Like will.i.am. You know, the guy in the Black Eyed Peas. He compares rock stars to coders. Or coders to rock stars. I don’t know.
5. And, best of all: hey Chris!
8. This is the face Chris Bosh will make at you if you laugh at him.
9. Man — Chris Bosh is the best. Here’s the full video, if you want to hear what the actual tech people say.
H/T to Leslie Horn at Gizmodo
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝