1. After a recent game, Dwyane Wade was minding his own business, giving his customary post-game interview to the press.
2. Until he was interrupted by the Undisputed Heavyweight Videobombing Champion Of The World, Chris Bosh, who came flying in, doing the Robot like a drunk teenager at a bad club.
This is just the latest edition in a long line of great Chris Bosh photobombs. Boshobombs, you could call them. Or photoBoshes. Either/or.
4. Here’s the video. Chris Bosh is the world’s largest bird.
Illustration by Jack Moore/Buzzfeed
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉