1. It’s not losing all that income. It’s not being kept out of the game you love. It’s not being dismissed by the fans that used to adore you. It’s this.
(Chad Johnson was cut by the Dolphins a couple weeks ago after being arrested for allegedly headbutting his wife. At least this tweet shows he’s keeping busy!)
UPDATE: Deadspin discovered that Chad Johnson IS in the game — he’s just listed as Chad Johnson, not Chad Ochocinco. This is your daily reminder that it’s usually easiest to not change your name.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.