2. NO: Jack
This is a ridiculous question. Tiger Woods has won once in like two years. Why should we act like he’s a favorite? That’s insane. The old Tiger is not walking through that door, because the old Tiger is. He did look good when he won the Palmer a couple weeks ago, but he needs to do that more than once if he wants the “Tiger vs. the Field” treatment.
3. YES: Kevin
Look, betting on one guy to win a golf tournament is like betting on horses, except there are more golfers to choose from and you’re probably wearing a visor when you do it. But I’m NOT wearing a visor right now, and I do think Tiger will win this weekend. Unlike the Woods of old, the new Tiger is a mentally fragile creature whose performance seems to depend on what’s going on inside his head. That last win did wonders, and with Hank Haney’s book out, he’s got some of that anger fueling him as well. Barring a transcendent performance from Rory McIlroy — which, at his young age, only comes once every few tournaments, instead of every single week like it will not long from now — Tiger takes the Masters.
4. The Stakes: Loser does a dramatic reading of Jose Canseco’s tweets in Madison Square Park
Results from last week:
Kevin wins! Vinny del Negro remarkably remains the coach of the Clippers. Jack had to sing Bieber’s “Boyfriend.”
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘