1. It’s pretty understandable that the 19-year-old slugger took offense to the line of questioning, what with the American drinking age and all. (He was in Canada at the time.)
2. Complete with a reaction GIF! This is my favorite.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."