1. Here’s the last 400 meters.
Farah jostles with a number of other runners before dominating the final sprint. Unfortunately, his training partner and American runner Galen Rupp is unable to maintain the pace that he sets at the beginning of the last lap, and he fails to place.
2. Farah celebrated right: with a few sit-ups.
3. A few other incredible pictures from his victory:
6. And finally:
The announcers said it was one of the loudest atmospheres they’d ever heard as Farah approached the finish line. It’s hard to tell from watching on TV, but I definitely believe them.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀