1. Here’s the last 400 meters.
Farah jostles with a number of other runners before dominating the final sprint. Unfortunately, his training partner and American runner Galen Rupp is unable to maintain the pace that he sets at the beginning of the last lap, and he fails to place.
2. Farah celebrated right: with a few sit-ups.
3. A few other incredible pictures from his victory:
6. And finally:
The announcers said it was one of the loudest atmospheres they’d ever heard as Farah approached the finish line. It’s hard to tell from watching on TV, but I definitely believe them.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳